• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best chronograph for PCP

I've got a Caldwell Pro, a magneto speed, HAD the pocket FX, a Chinese unit off Amazon that didn't work, and a Lab Radar unit.
Don't like anything hanging off the end of my barrel affecting poi so the magneto speed sets in its case.
The pocket FX was inconsistent/ unreliable for me so I sold it.
My Lar Radar unit has issues recording each air rifle shot as well as fps. velocity spreads that AREN'T reflected by POI on the target. Updated, called Lab Radar ECT. .Works most of the time with my air rifles, but great on powder burners.I think its a issue using the external trigger shooting air rifles. Gets triggered by others shooting powder burners around you or blowing wind.
The Calwell pro works every time, so that's what I generally use at this time. It give me high fps. Low fps. Average fps. and standard deviation, that's all I need, so don't need all the other stuff.
The new Garmin has peeked my interest. It will do everything I need like the Caldwell, without sun shades or ir lights indoors.