best bullpup

A little out of scope here, but...

Doesn't anyone shoot offhand anymore ? I've been there, not that difficult to get dime sized holes with a good shooter on a rest of some type... But it's a little more challenging to do the same thing standing on your two feet, and the only "rest" is your hands..!

Mike

What we are attempting to do is show the accuracy potential of the gun. 

Shooting offhand is not just a little more difficult. It’s exponentially more difficult. Super hard. I could probably do as well with a springer offhand as with a PCP. Even when I am hunting I still use a monopod. 

Reactions: Macros
A little out of scope here, but…

Doesn't anyone shoot offhand anymore ? I've been there, not that difficult to get dime sized holes with a good shooter on a rest of some type… But it's a little more challenging to do the same thing standing on your two feet, and the only "rest" is your hands..!

Mike

Depending on the rifle, I can shoot more accurately leaning up against a tree or my barn or something else. I can usually shoot my power tuned Cricket that way. I prefer that because I mainly hunt with it. Also I think being power tuned it has a little more recoil and needs to float in my hands if that makes any sense. I didn't buy it this way to print paper, I solely hunt with it. 

I just picked up a Lelya and could not be more happy with it. The compact size and the design of the thing is definitely well thought out. It is very easy to shoulder and hold steady. The side lever on each side for me anyway is also nice to have. I know on my vulcan for example I have switch the side lever several times from one side to another. With these new edgun designs thats addressed. Also the design of the side lever works amazing well. I think that currently Edgun is ahead of the game especially when it comes to being practical and durable. This is just my thoughts based on other bullpups I own. I know others rave about the cricket and the taipan and they do so for good reason. They are both amazing bullpups. Honestly though the rear cocking they use needs to be redesigned and moved forward. I think that this will soon happen. For me, once I got a taste for the forward cocking lever on a bullpup it kinda ruined the rear cocking setup for me.

A little out of scope here, but...

Doesn't anyone shoot offhand anymore ? I've been there, not that difficult to get dime sized holes with a good shooter on a rest of some type... But it's a little more challenging to do the same thing standing on your two feet, and the only "rest" is your hands..!

Mike

i do with a m4 in a firefight and I hit what I shoot. Airguns are a different animal. Hunting vermin is a smaller target and having steady hands is a must which translates to being in good shape helps steady the off hand shots. If not hit the gym imo😎

So have you decided on a bullpup ?? This is a loooong thread. My favorite and only bullpup I now own is a .25 Wildcat Mk1. I ventured into different ones like the .25 Impact, Gladius , P15 and Veteran shorty and the Wildcat for its power and accuracy plus RELIABILITY is what I've happily settled with. You are incredibly patient or just downright picky if you haven't decided on one or more by now !! Lol

I have a Kalibrgun Cricket .25 which I really like. Very accurate and with a great trigger. It’s a bit heavy with the synth stock though but well balanced off hand

I’ve held the FX Wildcat and thought. Man I’d like one of these. Real light and quick off hand. Feels great to shoulder.

Yup and I just love how butter smooth and convenient the cocking sidelever is and how it allows me keep my eye on my target for a followup shot if needed.

So have you decided on a bullpup ?? This is a loooong thread. My favorite and only bullpup I now own is a .25 Wildcat Mk1. I ventured into different ones like the .25 Impact, Gladius , P15 and Veteran shorty and the Wildcat for its power and accuracy plus RELIABILITY is what I've happily settled with. You are incredibly patient or just downright picky if you haven't decided on one or more by now !! Lol

Well I was dead set on the vulcan 2 .25 but the uragan .25 could be a contender . 

Edgun .25 R3M standard in pepper laminate. 

1554297398_10360328175ca4b236b0cf92.89420976_1400960B-00B4-423B-BC3A-98C11ED45908.jpeg