"best" bullpup

No man, that's taking the metaphore too far. You can only shoot with a gun. It's short range, long range, pesting, small game medium game... It's shooting. I wouldn't call an adjustable reg. Swiss army either. They're all "drills" hammer drill, drill press, normal drill. That's as far as you can take this analogy.

Theyre all drills, but I sure as hell am not going to use a drill press to drill some holes in some studs behind the sheetrock in the walls of my apartment lol

Reactions: ANB
Just my 2 cents . I have shot a couple nice, higher end bullpups. I tend to be abusive on my equipment and for that reason I tend to buy on the cheaper side . I have a AV Avenger Bp in .25 and don’t care for it , doesn’t balance well . Recently I got a Benjamin Akela in .22 unregulated with the power wheel. This is probably the most comfortable, light, balanced gun I own. Even with my Atn Thor 4 on it it’s still awesome to carry around , and let me tell you it’s accurate as all heck , someone 3/d printed a baffle kit for it so no LDC and it’s by far the quitest pcp I own and they all have LDC’s. For the money of what the gun is / does and the shot count and string. Anyone I let shoot it instantly loves it .

Reactions: hitech
On the magazine it's capacity is 19 rounds, the reason being still utilizing the magazine advancement mechanism. He duplicated OEM magazine just in .177. For every day shooting, paper punching and eliminating small pest. I'm limited to 50yds so I keep it around 800-850fps, safety sake. I run 100 bar on the regulator get a very good shot count, 300bar down to regulator drop off.

Reactions: ANB
The cocking lever location turned out to be perfect for me. When using a bipod or sticks, I reach over with my left hand to cock, so my right hand never leaves the shooting position. And since I have a torn right rotator cuff, moving the right shoulder as little as possible is always good. Might sound odd, but for me, perfect. I'll add, it seems that most folks who balk at the lever placement, have never used it.
I thought I was the only one to shoot/load like this. I don't shoot a Taipan, but a Flashpup and this is how I reload so I don't lose sight picture when using sticks or bench.

I don't think any were left out. The answer therefore is as clear as mud but I do appreciate all the input. In the end, there are too many variables of the gun and the person to be able to proclaim a "best"
ISD SAY THE EVOL MINI AFTER THE VIDEO I WATCHED
Evol mini looks pretty awesome, but not a bullpup.

I've had Fx Wildcats and Impacts plus a Taipan Veteran compact and Snowpeak P15 in .25. I presently own a Prophet performance. 25 and don't miss the other ones in the least. They all had great attributes but the Prophet is the one I'll keep for years to come. Ridiculous simply built , hard hitting with sweet trigger, simple tuning , dead quiet w my Ronin and pretty much don't miss a head shot on what I aim at out to 75 yards which is my limit available to me.