• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best Budget .25 PCP?

This is probably not the best way to get your post count up. It's pretty obvious.
Yes, I understand no fraud, or spam but AN and PP have all my confirmed info. Classifieds will be gone in 10 days wait.
And info question responds will be forgotten in 10 days. Now my email box is filling with AN emails.
Thanks for all your replies, but I need to get outside, I'm not an ass sitting typist, no insult intended. :)
I do read forums and occausionally reply, but in 20+ years, I've never posted 10 Posts on any site, well besides eBay and Craigslist.
Thanks

Yes, I understand no fraud, or spam but AN and PP have all my confirmed info. Classifieds will be gone in 10 days wait.
And info question responds will be forgotten in 10 days. Now my email box is filling with AN emails.
Thanks for all your replies, but I need to get outside, I'm not an ass sitting typist, no insult intended. :)
I do read forums and occausionally reply, but in 20+ years, I've never posted 10 Posts on any site, well besides eBay and Craigslist.
Thanks
I only type while running confidence courses. Just going outside would be so easy if that's all I did was just be..outside.. Step up your typing game and post real meaningful posts and you can be a real winner in here.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
And it puts the lotion on.
:rolleyes:
joe-dirt.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Scotay42
My plastic stock Avenger was $300 when I got it but I think it's $350 now. Easy to tune to 40-50 fpe, some go higher. I like it but I like shorter guns more. My favorite 25 is my P35 in that caliber. It can get to 40 fpe, perhaps even 50 fpe but mine is tuned to 32 to keep the FTTs it likes under 900 fps. It's still relatively inexpensive at $435. That seems like it is more expensive but the P35 can be made 85 db quiet with a hair curler mod or an inexpensive in shroud moderator. It's harder to get an Avenger equivalently quiet but there are printed moderators that are not expensive for it too. There just isn't space enough in the shroud to have them inside protected by metal except for one I am using that doesn't sound as good to me as the ones in the P35s but measures as equivalently quiet. Long way of saying that if you buy a metal adapter and moderator for the Avenger it may actually cost you more.

Reactions: JobyKang
I think the only place to get a P35 if you live in the U. S. is Krale. They are pretty good to work with but the shipping process from Europe can sometimes hit a glitch at customs. Happened to me on my second shipment of 2 P35s. Delayed my receipt of the guns several days. If that doesn't happen, Krale may get the gun to you as fast as a domestic supplier.

If you want to stay with U. S. suppliers you can look for a Stoeger Bullshark. It is pretty much the same gun. 490mm barrel instead of 450 and different stock. About a pound heavier.

I have the Umerex Origin in .25 , paid around 260 for it. I'm pretty sure guys were getting up to 60 fpe with heavy pellets and hammer spring maxed. Mines adjusted to 45 fpe . No reg. If that matters . Built about the same as the Avenger . Won't say its the best but it's not a bad rifle, good accuracy and trigger, lightweight, but a generous use of plastic. It shoots Hades well at 50y , haven't tested it at 100 yet , and its used mostly for the raccoons that cause problems.