• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Best Bi-Pod for PRS & NRL22

I am not a bipod fan, but for your budget i jave been using a couple that would work fine. Utg pro 360 is very versatile, but i tend to like the vanguard field and target better. The utg locks the vanguard is spongy tension that you can lean into or cant without messing with it. Both of these can be found under $100 new, less used.

View attachment 341255
How does your gun like the Crossman Premier hollow. It's been on sale lately and it's 1/4 of the cost as the good stuff (JSB) and works pretty good. I do get some flyers but overall it's well worth the cost in comparison to my other cheap ammo which really sucks. The premier is good.

How does your gun like the Crossman Premier hollow. It's been on sale lately and it's 1/4 of the cost as the good stuff (JSB) and works pretty good. I do get some flyers but overall it's well worth the cost in comparison to my other cheap ammo which really sucks. The premier is good.
They actually shoot very well. Kral NP03 is very accurate with them to 50yds. My AA S510 carbine is very accuarate with them out to 90 yds with no wind. Terrible in a light breeze past 50yds.

I know your now comparing to the real deal but I have this same knock off I also have a real deal accutac on my Begara 300 prc there is no comparison the size is smaller the knock off is lighter and does not have the same ridged feel. With that said I have the knock off on a .223 WYLDE ar and it does just fine. Would I put it on my 300 prc no way but for a pcp all day it would be just fine
Everyone is different and I get if your a competitive shooter then you would want the very best. If I had $400 to spend I'd invest in something else but to each is own. I think the knock off is pretty good at what it does. I cant complain it's decent after all how much value is there in a $30 bi-pod. Are there better absolutely are there worse absolutely this is a good budget friendly bi-pod. I bet if there was a list of cheap bi-pods this would be at the top of the list. It's good enough for me as it's helped me improve overall. Recalibrating my scope, improvements in posture, breathing and technique and lots of practice.

I'm a little confused at what you're wanting. Your title says you are looking for a bipod for PRS and Nr22 but in your thread you say you only shoot at home out your window.
For PRS style, I've had great experience with the UTG Recon and a bag. I think it cost less then 100. With most PRS matches, you are always moving around so it makes sense to use a bipod.
If you are just shooting at your home or at the shooting range, I use a cheap Caldwell front rest and rear bag.

Reactions: L.Leon
The LR10 is going to be way too tall for that rifle. I would go with the BR4 or an Atlas BT10.
Love my BR4, wish I had an FC4 for the bench but the BR4 imo is the best of all worlds. Rugged and stabile like all accutacs but the smallest/"lightest" of the bunch.

just my 2 cents... you support knock offs thats your cup of tea, The chinese guy on the forum right now asking people to buy guns and gear to send to china so they can copy them and steal peoples ideas and money.. you do you , if your good with that..
Im totally fine with that just my 2 cents your a TROLL! Thanks for posting.

Reactions: Ctkny