BEST AIRGUN THERMAL Optic "Rattler" by AGM.

In my opinion this optic is not a great choice for airgunners. If for no other reason than it lacks a laser rangefinder. I’ve had a 384 Rattler and returned it rather swiftly. It’s really difficult to determine how far away an animal is if you don’t already know before it comes into a bait station or something. I believe that better deals can be had for the price point of a 640 AGM Rattler thermal scope. If you don’t require a laser rangefinder maybe look towards Bering Optics. I haven’t seen the quality of Pard’s thermal optics, but they seem to be a better bargain considering the comparable features that I’m thinking of off the top of my head. I’ve owned a couple of AGM thermal devices and I’m not impressed by the image quality of the internal processors they have used. I have also owned a couple of other brands. Pulsar is a brand whose image quality that I like. To me their 384 units produce a better image quality than an AGM 384. Take what I’m saying for what it’s worth to you, but I think the title of this video is misleading to unknowing airgunners.