• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

BEST AIR GUN SCOPE (under $120)

I have a center point 4-12x44mm sfp with side parallax adjuster that is very good for its price ($90?). Very clear glass. It came with a gun I got. Didn't think much of it at first, but can't bring myself to part with or replace it. They're on sale every now and then. Crosman used to do forum discounts too, but I think the discounts got abused too much. 

ALSO hard to go wrong with anything nikon makes and they can be had at very modest prices second hand on ebay or similar. Or even new. 

img_1_1644872893168.1647111689.jpg

I don't presume to know your preferences and you don't really list them so I will say that I prefer to use a fixed 10x scope. Most targets I shoot at are very small so it works for me. I use the reticle and don't click but I do use Strelok Pro and a range finder, so I am not guessing where to aim. A good scope for under $120 that has an excellent reticle is: https://www.opticsplanet.com/vector-optics-marksman-10x44mm-rifle-scope.html

If you like lower power scopes, the Hawke Vantage line is the best bet for under $120, but if you are willing to spend $30 more, I think the Athlon Talos are clearer.

PCP pretty much anything you want since they have little to no recoil. The Beeman springer, I'd have to ask which one you have. The Vantage 2-7x32 aren't bad little scopes and I have a couple but they aren't rated for springers over 12fpe. 

I have some of their bigger brothers in Vantage 3-9x40's but those all have IR and etched reticles and why I've always figured they've held up as well as they have on the 14+ fpe springers I have them on.