• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Check out chickenthief post on big bore form on the Zeus .72 cal. I wanted to be a AEA fan but after seeing his barrel and customer service he received..no thank you. His barrel had a lead that looked like a beaver chewed it... Absolutely zero excuse to send out a product like that. From my experience the airgun industry gets away with murder....

Bin Tac sends them out with the regular spring. Not sure about other retailers.

I've never had an issue with tech support, repairs & parts from BinTacLLC. If you need parts you just ask.

Yessiree, bob!! All for about 1/4 the price and it's not a wet noodle barrel.

I'm brand new to air gunning, but I've been having a blast with these two. I've run about 1500 shots through the .25 HP SS+ and about 160 through the .30 Terminator. I have little shooting experience, but once that Bug Buster scope on the .25 SS+ was dialed in I felt like I couldn't miss. Only issue so far is the rod that threads into the bolt came loose on the .25 SS+. I just threaded it back in with some LocTite.

Haven't been able to really enjoy the full capability of the Terminator yet other than some short range target practice with the micro green dot. She's heavy and unwieldy, so a lot of standing and unsupported shots will tire you out. But this thing is bringing the HEAT with 11 shots of .30 caliber semi-auto madness. Scope coming tomorrow. I might just take the day off...
image_50402817.JPGimage_50414593.JPGimage_6487327 (16).JPG

image_67234561.JPGimage_50434305.JPG