Best . 22 Pellet

The best pellet is the one your specific gun shoots the most accurately with and all guns have their own best pellet preference. You have to try for yourself. For me the best pellets are the cheapest ones I can find that shoot most accurately in my guns.

+20,000!

I found crosman pellets to be pretty darn accurate and very cheap in comparison to other pellets and therefore they are the best pellets for me. My most frequently used gun the crosman 1720T shots the crosman pointed and HP like laser! My impact with superior liner also shoots them like laser and just about every gun I tried shoot them well enough for me to stock up when they go on sale. I've tried many brands and only JSB out performs crosman pellets in most cases for me.

so I got to try out some different pellets yesterday , I started with the heaviest pellet in my test 1st Gammo red fire 15.4 grain 2nd.Crossman hollow point 14.3 grain and H&N field & trophy green 9.57 grain.. In order of most accurate , Gammo red fire ,then Crossman and the H&N last .I was surprised at the H&N I thought the lighter pellets would be more accurate / preform better , but I got more flyers then the others. the gammo 15.4 did the best with no flyers and good group. the Crossman 14.3 do ok but not as tight of groups and some flyers..

in my quest to find a accurate pellet in the sig Virtus, I have tried the following : Crossman premier HP 14.3 gr these are my go to pellet , and I find them to be fairly accurate and cheap to shoot. Predator polymag shorts 15.89 GR not as accurate as I was hoping for, several flyers ... Gammo redfire 15.4 GR these were accurate no flyers good grouping. I can't figure out why the gammo did better then the polymags other then the weight , they should have been closer in accuracy.? FX domed 15.9 GR The most accurate pellet in my pellet test . I was able to group them nicely and performed great. H&N field target green 9.57 GR I was surprised that these did not perform well at all. lots of flyers, and not accurate in the grouping. ?? so far first : fx dome 15.9 2nd crossman premier HP 14.3 GR 3rd gammo redfire 15.4 GR With the Crossman the cheapest, and with decent accuracy , they seem to be the best cost / accurate choice from the list.