Best 177 slug rifle ??? Your thoughts all welcome.

I agree with the choice being the RedWolf, mine is a dream to shoot.
The 13.43 knockout slugs are truly amazing in it at 1020 fps.
Here’s a five shot group at 130 yards, if the one wouldn’t have drifted out it would’ve been a spectacular group.
The 20 shot group on the disc is at 100 yards.
It’s hard to spend that much on a rifle, but they are so incredible that once you have it there’s no regrets!
It pastes a smile on every face that shoots it.
And one of the best things about the .177 is that you get 400 slugs per tin compared to 200 slugs per tin in .22!

IMG_6710.jpeg

IMG_6706.jpeg

image.jpg

@davelarson - Nice shootin' Tex. Pro Tip for shooting steel. White flat spray paint followed by florescent orange spray paint makes steel targets really easy to see groups. Every time I setup the range I spray targets white then orange. Some targets I leave flat white, easier to see with a red dot.

@davelarson - Nice shootin' Tex. Pro Tip for shooting steel. White flat spray paint followed by florescent orange spray paint makes steel targets really easy to see groups. Every time I setup the range I spray targets white then orange. Some targets I leave flat white, easier to see with a red dot.
That’s a good idea, and keeping the target straight is important too!
You can see how the impacts are glancing off to the right and up lol.

Reactions: MunkKiller
The 700mm slug impact in .177 is no joke either! Won’t shoot pellets very good, but 38 round mag, unbelievable shot count and moa performance with multiple slugs with jsb KO 13 grn @ 980 being the best for me. If you like that platform?
I have a .25 cal impact M3 tuned exclusively for slugs, I can a half MOA group at 100yds, with 34.9gr NSA slugs. Love love love that gun Starlings at 200yds no problem

Reactions: Singleshot
What's the price range? Few if any can really compete with the Panthera/Dynamic/King when it comes to shooting slugs out of the box.
Well you're talking $1.5 to $4,000 for today's top of the line guns. I was very impressed with the Skout Epoch but that price tag is a bit salty and not sure I trust a fully electronic gun???

Reactions: qball