• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best $135 I ever spent!

Buy the Challenger OEM trigger group direct from Crosman and the Benjamin Break barrel trigger guard I forget which one it was its been a while but only few bucks no need to modify the stock. Or 3d print or sheet metal one. Don't wanna butcher the stock if the guns still under warranty or get a spare stock to mod if you opt for the integral Challenger trigger guard.

I would search posts for Boyd’s stocks and Discos, Fortitude or Maximus. Several posts from members not feeling the gun feels better with a Boyd’s stock. I like Boyd’s stocks and have 2 of them on powder burners but in neither case did they improve accuracy. Adding a adjustable cheek rest to the Maximus stock will add a lot to consistent check weld. A Challenger trigger group is the best improvement you can make to the Maximus either for offhand or bench shooting. 

5A574B6F-96EC-4F30-B017-A3F56A585ED3.1619485884.jpeg
My new stock came today, now for a new trigger 😉