Beretta CX4 Storm questions

I have a Beretta CX4 Storm replica air rifle. It's fun to shoot BUT it needs to be resealed. When I shoot it with a new CO2 cartridge installed, it allows so much CO2 to come out on the shot that it looks like a snow gun at times which makes it very inconsistent shot to shot.. LOL It also will leak alittle when installing the new CO2 cartridge so I think it just needs to be re-sealed. Where do you suggest getting the seals as well as I want the scope riser that was found on the older versions AND the compensator AND whatever other parts are no longer offered on the new ones when purchased. Suggestions? Is there more of a problem than just seals do you think?

Umarex USA is authorized service center it's their gun and if still under warranty good for you so long as you got proof of purchase history that you can print. 

If for sure you know it's no warranty you can try to put some Alphabet org Auto trans stop leak quick fix instead of the pellgun oil you have been oiling the top of the 88 gram Co2 with all this time to help seal it. Screw it in wait 5 seconds then unscrew 1/4 to 1/8 of a turn back it out just a little then try shooting and if more Co2 comes out than normal you can try bumping the gun with a rubber mallet or your fist palm really hard many times while shooting it to help seat the valve seal back in alignment if that's the problem.

Or of you are simply the type to just give up without even trying then box it up and send it to Umarex USA with a note with your FULL contact information and phone number. Keep your shipping and insurance receipt for documentation just in case.

Thanks Yo. I bought it used so no warranty for me. I am highly mechanically inclined so diving into it doesn't scare me. It seems like the O-ring kits are hard to find. I suppose I could call them and see what they have. I watched a video Umarex had put out for tearing it down. Fairly straight forward. My 13yo Daughter loves the gun so I kind of want to repair it so she can continue to use it. I fear that sending it in for repair may cost more than the gun is worth. ;)

Those guns typically sell Brand new for $350-$380 and if you shop smart you can find it on sale right now for $299 at AoA.

I wouldn't think Umarex would charge over $100 for replacing the seals but it's probably the shipping and wait time that would drive me NUTS.

Try that Alphabet org Trans Stop Leak Quick Fix and bumping the gun while shooting see if that helps any. It's supposed to swell up o-rings help seal.

ACE Hardware has O-Rings in their faucet and plumbing section of Umarex won't sell you a kit.

Those guns typically sell Brand new for $350-$380 and if you shop smart you can find it on sale right now for $299 at AoA.

I wouldn't think Umarex would charge over $100 for replacing the seals but it's probably the shipping and wait time that would drive me NUTS.

Try that Alphabet org Trans Stop Leak Quick Fix and bumping the gun while shooting see if that helps any. It's supposed to swell up o-rings help seal.

ACE Hardware has O-Rings in their faucet and plumbing section of Umarex won't sell you a kit.

I'll try some of the Alphabet org stuff. I have a whole selection of O-Rings in my garage. I was under the impression that some are a different material than a standard O-ring. Hmmmm .... I may already have what I need. ;) Learning something new everyday!!