Tuning Bent Barrel Is It Toast?

I got this used a while back never shot it put it in a case, recently I wanted to set it up to use occasionally and lend out when needed, took it out and ran out of adjustment so put another scope on it and I can see the shroud through the scope so swapped it with another one same thing finally realized the barrel didn't look straight. Can it be replaced/fixed or is it toast, any info would be greatly appreciated.
20210402_150931.1617393318.jpg
20210402_150605.1617393327.jpg
20210402_150518.1617393331.jpg
20210402_142808.1617393334.jpg

Yes, the barrel can be straightened - the good part is that the barrel will naturally want to return to it's original shape (keep telling yourself this because it's a confidence builder). if the barrel is solid and fixed to the block, one method requires a firm surface such as a very rigid bench, truck bumper or whatever is available to mount the block at waist level. To start, you need reasonably good eyesight so that you can look down the barrel to observe a shadow in the bore. Your barrel looks like a very deep bend so you may not be able to see completely through it in it's present condition - when you start bending the shadow cast by the bend of the barrel will be reduced; and the objective is to make it disappear with a nice shiny, appearance throughout the circumference of the bore. Remove the barrel with it's block and tape the block to prevent marring then clamp the block with protective wood pieces to you surface making sure you can see through the barrel to check progress - the barrel should be free floated and a light may be necessary to properly view the bore. Good luck😀!

It might not be toast. I bought a Beeman Bearcub sight unseen for $100 and when it arrived it had the classic bent barrel symptom of a cracked stock at the handle. I didn't realize the barrel was bent until I tried to shoot it with a scope and could not get it on target no matter how hard I tried. I had a sleeve turned to fit over the stub of the barrel that protrudes from the breach block of that particular gun and then honed a notch to fit the bar that the barrel hits to align it with the gun when the barrel is closed. Slowly making that slot deeper the rifle could be sighted on paper. This ended up being one of the most accurate spring rifles I have in my collection. So it might be worth the effort.