• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjimin Marouder

Don't work on your airgun with air in it. I saw a video where a guy had some airgun Parts shoot through his leg. The Crosman Pro Shop will definitely install your regulator for you. I mean the Benjamin Pro Shop or whatever. The place where you can custom order your gun . Air Venturi at Pyramyd Air also works on airguns very cheap. They put a regulator in my bull boss

I thought that the new Huma regulators don't require drilling.Huma Regulator for Benjamin Marauder .177 and .22 with Gauge 
80.png
Price: $120.00Manufacturer: Huma-Air
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
0 review(s) Add To Wish List Quantity
button-add-to-cart.gif
DescriptionDesigned for the Benjamin Marauder .177 and .22 air rifle, this pressure regulator allows the factory gauge to be installed directly, which increases the total air volume and therefore inproves shot count. It will give you better consistency and shot-to-shot accuracy immediately.This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. This will prevent the regulated pressure from creeping up between shots. Simply slide the regulator into the pressure tube following the included fitment instructions.

Easy to do.
I put the exact same one pictured above in my marauder. Follow the instructions taking extreme care in not damaging the o rings with a generous amount of silicone grease. 

https://www.huma-air.com/Fitting-instructions

in hindsight, I wish I’d had installed the one without the integral gauge block simply because, for my application, I’d rather know when the pressure in the tube is starting to reach the preset of the reg rather than what the preset is.