Benjiman wildfire pcp coming

I'll be buying one for sure. For that price it's hard not to. Everything crosman makes has an option for aftermarket accessories. Have to believe this gun will be the same quickly. I can't imagine anyone that already shoots pcp will pass this up if it gets good initial feedback. You're right Tominco, hand this to a person with zero experience and they'll be on the hook quick. Can't wait!

"semi" ? "double action" like the 1077? Looks to be the plastic two piece receiver ( 1077 ) & such and naturally "800fps" and "up to 80 shots per fill" are taken as most - though sometime crosman gets closer than gamo- new airgun ads. 

If it is a 1077 conversion to pcp, "I" will take a pass but must admit lower prices is nice.

John

"Tominco"With a price like that, the PCP market may have quite a few new customers. 
Open sights on a PCP! What fun! :) 
I wish more high end PCP's had an open sight option. 
Tom
X2

There are some guns that are too much fun with just iron sights. Using one of my Career 707's with iron sights at the 25 yard pistol range is just awesome. 

A $140 semi auto PCP is a great way to get people into the hobby. I bet we'll see tons of aftermarket mods for this one. A LW barrel, a reg, a bottle adapater, some double or triple mags and a new classic is born! 

The squirrels won't know what hit them (literally). I wonder if it will be single or double action. If it's single then we might see some full auto mods too...

The main thing will be if the quality is as bad as the co2 B.B. guns in that price range. You know the sort, they are fun for a week and then dump all the co2 when you try to pull the trigger.

"Mark_Walt"I like how no one is mentioning the fact that you will either need a pump or scuba tank to fill this gun which will cost more than the gun itself. Then for new people it's more like a $350 gun. I also want to know if the "800fps" is with 2.3gr bullets like they normally do or an actual pellet weight.
No way around that for a PCP gun but maybe it will pay for itself over time compared to buying those expensive 90gr co2 cartridges. Or... maybe Crossman will come up with a lower cost pump for these guns. 

Either way, for anyone who thinks $350 is too high of a cost of entry, I would advise against getting into PCP guns. Whatever you buy initially is only the beginning. If you don't have cash to support the habit once you get hooked then people will be selling their bot bots to pay for new guns.