• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benji Marauder 22LW Non-Regulated on CO2

I don't have first hand experience, but have read a bit about it-you will not make PCP-level power for sure.

I've read that the Discovery/Maximus 2000 psi fill pressure guns are more suited to Co2 use

You need to degas the air before filling with Co2, If I remember right the combination of HPA and Co2 is explosive!

You'll probably need some sort of adapter to connect to your gun.

Have you considered filling with a pump? (if you're not already doing so)

I recommend you do some more searching and research before going that route.

^ Not explosive. You do need to purge the cylinder of air however because otherwise the pressure will prevent the reservoir from accepting CO2.

You will need to significantly reduce the hammer strike, otherwise it will waste CO2 on a staggering scale.

Energy will be only roughly half of what you will get from air at equivalent pressure, and because CO2’s operating pressure is much lower than the usual fill pressure for air, that will further reduce the energy to somewhere closer to 1/4. But shot count can be huge if it’s tuned well...that’s the advantage.