Benji Gunnar.. Added CF bottle.

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
A while back I wondered if a larger CF tank would fit on the Gunnar, so I got one and it fits just fine on this .25. Used the Alsafe 580cc..
As well, this is a 1/2" rifle at 52 yards with 25.39 JSB's benched.
Getting 48 fpe with a very slight tweak on the regulator.
Either way, for folks who have the rifle, a larger cf bottle with M18 1.5 threads is a good fit and lightens the rifle up some.
IMG2_1938.jpg

How high can you fill the bottle since you changed from aluminum to carbon fiber?
A different air tank might be rated for higher PSI but the valve spring and hammer spring would have to be changed/adjusted to tune to using higher pressure. If you dont adjust for the additional pressure you’ll just wind up with valve lock at higher pressures.

I meant instead of the 3000psi fill for the aluminum, how high can you fill the carbon fiber?
I don't go over what other Reximex airguns are rated for. The Gunnar is a Reximex according to Crosman. You can look up the specs on the Reximex site. So far no valve lock of course or adjustment needed other that slight tweak of the regulator for a little for fpe.

I don't go over what other Reximex airguns are rated for. The Gunnar is a Reximex according to Crosman. You can look up the specs on the Reximex site. So far no valve lock of course or adjustment needed other that slight tweak of the regulator for a little for fpe.
Yep, pretty much a throne

20230119_133248.jpg

Reactions: MACTEN
A while back I wondered if a larger CF tank would fit on the Gunnar, so I got one and it fits just fine on this .25. Used the Alsafe 580cc..
As well, this is a 1/2" rifle at 52 yards with 25.39 JSB's benched.
Getting 48 fpe with a very slight tweak on the regulator.
Either way, for folks who have the rifle, a larger cf bottle with M18 1.5 threads is a good fit and lightens the rifle up some.
View attachment 334003
How many shots are you getting per fill?