• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Traveler

These small inexpensive, oil free, water free compressors are made to be disposable. Do these little air cooled units werq? Yes, but they are not made to last any length of time. I would steer anyone thinking of buying one away from them and towards a water cooled unit such as the, Yong Heng which you can get parts for and will last for years instead of weeks or months. If you are planning on putting any decent amount of hours on your machine or filling even small tanks you probly DO NOT want to buy one of the cheap air cooled units.

The only time the air cooled units would be good is for the occasional low volume shooter and for them it doesn't get much better cuz that is what the units are made for. Ten or twelve minutes charging your gun a few times a week can make these small compressors last for quite a while.

As with all cheap Chinese stuff there will be problems.

Had mine 2 years now...0 problems but I only fill my guns..I use it multiple times daily sometimes shooting 2 or 3 guns.Change filters every 4-5 fills or when you feel a hint of moisture on your finger when you bleed the line.Get the big bag of filters off Amazon they work better than the 8 or 12 from air Venturi for same money and you get +3x as many.