Benjamin traveler

Crosman should have parts. If you pull the case off, the circuit board might be labelled with the real manufacturer. My version 2 is made by New Warrior, and they will definitely help with parts if Crosman can't get me what I need. I'm guessing yours is also a New Warrior, but worth checking.

A call to Crosman support is probably your best first step, see if they can email a parts diagram and ask if they have a rebuild kit, might have the common stuff all in one box for you.

I have a Benjamin traveler one of the first and it’s in poor health I would like to try to rebuild it my question is does any one know if you can get part’s to rebuild it if so please share thanks

I hade the same "original" that lasted until just a few weeks ago. Started to loose the high pressure side pump and would stop filling. Had many many hours on her. Capable of rebuilding and had the O-rings, but decided I needed a compressor to fill tanks and not just my gun. Decided to give her away on AGN as I bought an Omega to be able to fill my SCBA's as well. Life is good.

Patrick