• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Benjamin Traveler model BPC 4500

Classified Status
SOLD

Jeffs55

Sep 3, 2021
GA, United States
This just croaked on me. It runs but will not put air into a gun. Sounds stupid I know. There is air coming out the tube but neither my FX or Uragan will increase in air pressure no matter how long the compressor runs. Trouble is that I do not remember how hard of a stream came out when it was new. It is a tiny amount now but it does put out. Benjamin/Crosman/ Velocity or whatever they call themselves cannot find this model in their literature as of today. They are looking everywhere or so they say but can find nothing. Also, a power cord that comes with it fits so loosely into its socket that it sometimes falls out. As I said, it does not work. I will sell it for $30 shipping paid to the 48 continental states and that is just to make sure my shipping is covered. Comes with the compressor and the power inverter. It was designed to run from 110 volts or your car battery. The model number in the title is correct. Benjamin kept wanting it to be a BPTC 4500 but that is not it.