• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Trail tuning?

It should shoot better than that. Is it fully broken in? Has the barrel been seasoned? The only mod I know of is the Charlie the Tuna trigger replacement. I haven't done it to mine yet, but my groups are consistently under an inch at 30 yards. (front bag rested, i'm not that good a shot free hand) It took me awhile before I found it's prefered pellet and they turned out to be Crosman Piranhas. I'll add it's only producing 15 fpe at the muzzle in .22

It is my "proven" experience (as well as others), that Crosman - Benjamin rifles will benefit in accuracy from replacing factory plastic barrel pivot washers with brass or bronze and a charliedatuna trigger.

I own a pair of these NP rifles and have done the mods myself after reading many other shooters favorable experiences. I use my .22 rifles for pesting purposes out to 35-40yds. with minute of chipmunk - minute of red squirrel accuracy 👍 I also found the larger headsized 5.54 H&N FTT to be a most consistent accurate pellet.