• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin releases 3 NEW PCP's

PRESS RELEASE: 👀

Seems like Crosman, America has teamed up with our friends at Kral Arms, Turkey to bring you some seemingly sound choices from the Benjamin camp 🤫

1586879248_15330761905e95db10e2a838.03617761.png

Having worked on enough KRAL guns too now know better ( Turkish guns in general ) ... A step backwards IMO for Crosman.

If Crosman corp paid actual attention to what folks were doing with there existing line up, were looking at having near direct competition to the KRAL brand there now taking on to market as there own brand etc .... They could IMO take a step in the right direction and make there own more modern air guns here stateside. But NOPE .... short cut which was taken will catch up with them sooner than later being there placing there eggs into another countries basket. Parts down the road ..... doubtful.

Long term Crosman loyalty kept intact or nurtured ??? Likely not.

Good luck Crosman Corp !

Man, I really want to like Crosman / Benjamin but I'm with Motorhead on this one. I live in NY and nothing would make me happier than to buy quality airgun products from a local company. But what I am seeing seems to be the result of decision makers being so far removed from the actual product that they really can't understand it. 

We have the products of Crosman/Benjamin being a brand of Velocity Outdoors which is a subsidiary of Compass Group Diversified Holdings.

Here's another good read that's somewhat related - checkout Tom Gaylord's blog today: What makes an airgun “good”? https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2020/04/shootski/

And I can't help but think about Ed of EgGun fame when writing this. I just saw a post HE (presumably) made here. Imagine that. He was taking some legitimate criticism of the final finishing of his product and talking about improvements to his factory, work spaces, etc. to address these concerns. I know we're comparing opposite ends of the spectrum here but I can see how a business owner/decision maker's involvement in the product can have a huge impact on the vision and direction of resources. I wish both companies well, I just wish Velocity Outdoors could learn a few lessons from Ed along the way.

Wow, buncha negative emotions from some members. If these product are not for you, ok. No need to empty your bowels all over the thread.

Pass on by quietly and know that your choice is far superior. New product that you won't touch should not be threatening to you. 

FWIW, AEAC reviewed two Kral guns and did not find them to be objectionable.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh3813__9mxTHGAKo-MfpuQ00-8pSiD4K

https://youtu.be/tNdhnLzVVB4

If anything, I expect much improved parts availability through Crosman/Benjamin et.al. pyramid Air is not very successful with part selection or support from Kral. I do think that Crosman will be more responsive. It's the little things that will make or brake the project. Have you ever been screwed offer by Crosman? Why would they start screwing people now?

If anything, I expect much improved parts availability through Crosman/Benjamin et.al. pyramid Air is not very successful with part selection or support from Kral. I do think that Crosman will be more responsive. It's the little things that will make or brake the project. Have you ever been screwed offer by Crosman? Why would they start screwing people now?

Air Venturi has provided me with excellent customer support with regards to issues that I have had with my Kral. Even offered repair if I could not do it myself with the parts they sent me, free of charge, and I didn't even buy my AG at Pyramyd..

And I've contacted Kral directly via email and had them reply in 15mins, on the weekend.

I like Benjamin as well as Kral, so for me it's a win / win..

And not a one with iron sights.

What a shame!

Iron sights do not play well with a shrouded barrel. These guns need a shroud or a moderator to shoot in most areas I would rather not pay extra for something extra that won't improve the gun.

while this is true...a good red/green dot optical may be utilized in lieu of iron sights.

And not a one with iron sights.

What a shame!

Iron sights do not play well with a shrouded barrel. These guns need a shroud or a moderator to shoot in most areas I would rather not pay extra for something extra that won't improve the gun.

Please JimNM

Don't tell that to my Nova Freedom; and not a word of it to the Daystate Regal Huntsman that I have fitted iron sights to.

If they find out they might become cranky; and stop being spot-on accurate