• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Compressors Benjamin Recharge Compressor

Classified Status
SOLD

FLgunner

Mar 4, 2017
Navarre, FL, United States
Selling a like new Benjamin Recharge Compressor. This was purchased as a backup and other than setting it up and testing it, it’s not been used. Maybe 15 minutes run time on it. Since it’s just sitting collecting dust, I’m offering it for sale. Here are the features per the Benjamin website:

FEATURES:

• Maximum fill: 4500 psi
  • Compatible with air guns, paintball cylinders, and tanks up to 6.8L
  • Uses a standard U.S. 3-prong 110V outlet
  • Built-in automatic pressure shutoff feature stops at your set pressure and shuts off automatically after 40 minutes of runtime
  • Water and air-cooled
  • Safety burst disc prevents excess pressure
  • Hose end has a female quick-disconnect fitting for connection to an air gun
  • Weighs 44 pounds
  • Fills a Marauder/Armada from empty to 3,000 psi in 1:40 seconds
  • Fills a Maximus from empty to 2,000 psi in 0:45 seconds
  • Fills a CHCAT tank from empty to 3,000 psi in 1 hour and 5 minutes
  • Fills a 90 cubic inch buddy bottle from empty to 4,500psi in 14 minutes
These are selling for $1500.00 or more, I just want to get $500.00 out of it. I will not ship it because it’s been filled with oil and coolant, but I’m willing to meet within a 25 mile radius of my house. Otherwise it’s local pick-up only. Please call or text with any questions, eight 5 zero-7 three 7-0 nine 0 two. Will accept cash, PayPal F&F or Zelle. Thanks for looking.

IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4398.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_4400.jpg
IMG_4401.jpg

Reactions: Lazaro68