• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin PRod with new stock

I got my new Tom West stock last week and just finished it this weekend. I bought Tom's squirrel version of stock in a DIY finish. Tom was incredible to deal with, he's a great guy and it only took a couple of weeks from my first email to him to the time I got the stock. Anyways, his stock is awesome, while a little chunky, it fits me well and is such a great carbine now, totally transformed this gun.

hitech,

WoW, beautiful setup!! Share any other mods you have done to your Prod. 

Mine is just stock and shoots very well hand held out to 30 yds with 1" groups. Not sure I will mess to much with it for this distance.

20210131_140034.1616388577.jpg

That looks great! I also have a TW stock and really enjoy it. It makes it feel like a different gun for sure.

What did you use to finish it?

6 coats of Tru-oil, hand rubbed with scotchbright pad between the last 3 coats.

hitech,

WoW, beautiful setup!! Share any other mods you have done to your Prod. 

Mine is just stock and shoots very well hand held out to 30 yds with 1" groups. Not sure I will mess to much with it for this distance.

No mods really, just the Tanto DonnyFl. It's shooting 15.89 at an average of 630 fps for 28 shots. I can get 4 full mags at 25 yards with no POI change, so 4 mags for squirrel hunting is perfect. I want to put a TKO on it so that filling it would be easier. I can fill it with the DonnyFl on it, but it's a tight fit with the foster fill whip.

Wow, very nice! Love the dark stock with light accents. Are those maple accents? Also, what mod is that? I want to buy a slimmer mod for mine, as long as it is effective.

I do believe they are maple accents. It is a Rocker1 @ GTA LDC. He has a good number of options at reasonable prices Send an internal msg to him on that forum.