• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin NP2 .177 out of the box.. Wanted quiet.. seems a little loud.

"ssunsera"For pellets you want JSB you don"t want anything else. What ever your trying to do chose the jsb to do that and tune your rifle to shoot that pellet. This way is happiness.
JSB may shoot the best, but they may not too. Don't eliminate Crosman Premier, H&N, Air Arms or Berman. They're all nice and consistent. He just needs to find the heavy ones that his rifle likes. 

So, gave the gun to my 17 yr old and he has it dialed in. We are going to try JSB in a heavier weight, but we are using the pellets for ridding pigeons from our property. So far. we are on a pretty good average for only having this less than a week. Some of the birds are flying away after being hit. Answer could be a heavier pellet. Funny, now i'm going to be back in the market for a rifle for myself... My needs are simple.. Reliable, well made & quiet, might buy my own scope for an edge over jr. ;) Looking around now.