Benjamin New pcp coming out.

Yeah when I saw that $1,200 Hatsan in the classifieds last month I had to be revived by paramedics. The thing was held together with phillips screws. Hey, the AG business is booming now. More customers equals more dummies.

If it's the same one that I saw, it was $1350.

So I take it that Hatsans aren't known for their quality?

I would rather have a 760 pump master. I've owned a Hatsan. It broke immediately

😂😂

so far I've had a great experience with my Kratos, so I'm not turned off by Kral manufacturing it for Crosman. however, I'd rather see it available in .30cal instead of .45cal because .30 ammo is easier and cheaper to come by. Also .30 eat air bad enough, .45 would bring the shot count down even worse. On the subject of price point, I'd be willing to go up to and around $750 for a good quality .30cal, and it better be good with slugs also like my Kratos. I already got beat up financially by FX with my Boss .30 and have discovered high price tag does not equate to a great product. Boss doesn't have a power adjuster, can't shoot slugs worth a damn and comes with a plastic stock unless you spend even more on a walnut stock. I have a simple solution for Crosman - Offer the Kratos in .30cal.

I dont understand why are they jumping from .25 to .45 cal

Screenshot_20210124-150145.1611529661.1613665953.png

...... have a simple solution for Crosman - Offer the Kratos in .30cal.

Here ya go. Kral gun in .30 or .357.

https://kralarms.com/en/puncher-bighorn/

Available from Krale and Canadashootingsupply.com

I really like the .30cal, but I noticed that the Bighorn doesn't have any external adjustments like the Kratos has. Same problem as the FX Boss.