• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder

Hello all...I am new to the PCP air gun world and had a few question.
I am getting a Benjamin Marauder .22 and was wondering is there internal breakdown schematics and o-ring rebuild kits for this rifle?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum.
The marauder is a good rifle, with many years of people using them, and parts are available. The Crosman website is a good place to start. What kind of shooting do you plan on doing?

The Marauder is an excellent rifle and a very proven platform with a lot of parts and how to's out there. It was my first PCP and still have and shoot it. You will enjoy it. Mine also really likes the JSB 15.89 gr. pellets and a few others too. I bought an o-ring kit from Captain O-Ring off of Ebay or Amazon. Can't remember........not hard to get parts at all.

I don't know, got my first Marauder in maybe 2007 ? ......didn't like it and got rid of it in a few months, fell into the hype 4 more times and again promply got rid of them, my mistake was that I quickly forgot why I do not like the platform and give it an other try.

Hey if you like it, .....good for you,
great thing in this world is that everybody is different ;)

Today I would buy a Aircuda standard over a Marauder 10 fold,...superior in every aspect.

When you buy air gun better to have longer warranty on it. One year warranty is nothing because time flies quick and you have just piece of metal if your gun will brake. Most likely it will. Today we do not have real service any more. Some companies does not even phones, where you can call. Aircuda is good, but what happened with that company in couple years down the road. Those new companies are fake , they ordered everything in China and maybe located in 2 bedroom apartments somewhere in US. I prefer 5 years warranties from Benjamin/Crossman and sacrifice 1/8 of inches accuracy...

Reactions: shausen
I don't know, got my first Marauder in maybe 2007 ? ......didn't like it and got rid of it in a few months, fell into the hype 4 more times and again promply got rid of them, my mistake was that I quickly forgot why I do not like the platform and give it an other try.

Hey if you like it, .....good for you,
great thing in this world is that everybody is different ;)

Today I would buy a Aircuda standard over a Marauder 10 fold,...superior in every aspect.
Would you still in 2023?

@AirArcher66 possibly from balance and shouldering from that long stock and steel cylinder hanging out front?

@shausen Benjamin/Crosman have been made in the USA for a little more money than the Chinese made counterparts and with a decent warranty. They just sent me a new (warranty) magazine with my order for more magazines. That is good customer service. I'd definitely look at them in 2023, depending upon what I was wanting to do with the air rifle.

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

Much better ergononics, Sidelever, way better magazines, more powerful, 5 point power adjuster, lighter and cheaper,.....I would not even think about it
Just checking, I thought you were the person who was trying to trade off two leaking Aircudas in the classifieds...some of the Aircuda threads you've been on make them seem like "project" guns for those who like to tinker or repair the issues in the various threads I've seen. If I thought I could buy one and it would be shooting fine out of the box, I would have bought one by now.

To @Airgun-hobbyist and @etbutter points, warranty and where things are built matter and are things I didn't think about but are important.

I would imagine that if the JTS people left the biz that there are plenty of people who could service those guns. At our cost of course.

Last edited:
I bought a Marauder in Dec 2017. I shot regularly for about a year then got distracted and did not shoot it for nearly 4 years. Surprise surprise....when I went to top it off with air, it leaked out by the next morning. I sent it back to Crosman; they repaired it and sent it back working perfectly again. I have no complaints. My $.02.

Just checking, I thought you were the person who was trying to trade off two leaking Aircudas in the classifieds...some of the Aircuda threads you've been on make them seem like "project" guns for those who like to tinker or repair the issues in the various threads I've seen. If I thought I could buy one and it would be shooting fine out of the box, I would have bought one by now.

To @Airgun-hobbyist and @etbutter points, warranty and where things are built matter and are things I didn't think about but are important.

I would imagine that if the JTS people left the biz that there are plenty of people who could service those guns. At our cost of course.
The MAX has some problems but the Standard you have not heard anything negative about,.....every airgun will leak at some point.