• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Benjamin Marauder Woods Walker

Classified Status
SOLD
Looking to sell this barely shot Benjamin Marauder Woods Walker in .22. I picked this up for my boys to shoot but they’ve lost interest so off it goes. Prob a half a tin of pellets shot through and it seemed to like 15gn JSB most if I remember right, but you should tune it to your liking as I haven’t shot this pistol in a while. The Marauder is in great shape with no leaks. It will come as shown with the carbine adapter (the original hammer adjuster is included), a Magpul buttstock, DonnyFL thread adapter for a moderator (the original end cap is included), factory stock, 4 magazines, and the original box with paperwork. Sale within the USA, No trades please, PayPal FF preferred, shipping will be UPS Ground.

Sold!
IMG_8737.jpeg

IMG_8738.jpeg

IMG_8739.jpeg

IMG_8741.jpeg

IMG_8743.jpeg

IMG_8739.jpeg

IMG_8741.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: drsquall