Benjamin Marauder Repair

The fill port connection is common. If you look on the Crosman website, you can see parts diagram. Jot the number down, call Crosman and order fill plug. Comes complete with rings. If you don’t have silicone grease, it is easy to get on Amazon. It is an easy, depressurize, unscrew, screw in replacement.

+1

There are a gazillion MROD repair guides out there. As stated, that part is literally as simple as degas, unscrew (you can even use a wrench or socket that fits on there), replace with new part, and re-pressurize. It would probably take all of 15 minutes.

Awesome information. Thanks! I pulled the port off and the seal under the pin is destroyed. I'll order a new one today.

@Bigragu that is true. It has never been done as I have neglected this gun for at least a decade. It has been my favorite of the bunch and I have put thousands of pellets through it. My only concern with doing it myself is my fear of screwing it up! I'll look at the seal kit and watch some more videos. 

Awesome information. Thanks! I pulled the port off and the seal under the pin is destroyed. I'll order a new one today.

@Bigragu that is true. It has never been done as I have neglected this gun for at least a decade. It has been my favorite of the bunch and I have put thousands of pellets through it. My only concern with doing it myself is my fear of screwing it up! I'll look at the seal kit and watch some more videos.

@Gregorio It feels great to be able to work on your own air guns. I also understand the apprehension surrounding a potential screw up. If you think you messed something up in the process and want to get it serviced by a pro I think @motorhead is in the region. He's somewhere in NorCal to my understanding.