• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder pistol, as a pistol

How much do those Rapid-70 conversions cost?  I keep thinking a Prod is in my future but I really like the idea of having a bullpup. I was first turned on to PCP watching Ted shoot a bullpup, and thought that was the direction I was going. Never really materialized for me as some very good deals came up and I jumped on them. We just had overtime released at work so some extra cash is starting to come in and I would love to reward my 10 hour days with a nice bullpup.

More then the gun itself.....unless you pay full suggested retail off the Crosman site.

How much do those Rapid-70 conversions cost? I keep thinking a Prod is in my future but I really like the idea of having a bullpup. I was first turned on to PCP watching Ted shoot a bullpup, and thought that was the direction I was going. Never really materialized for me as some very good deals came up and I jumped on them. We just had overtime released at work so some extra cash is starting to come in and I would love to reward my 10 hour days with a nice bullpup.

They cost 287 euros shipped or $347

you can contact Javier at [email protected]

Mike,

Are you still happy with you AP16 Compact? Is it relatively quiet to a Marauder? I am still on the same fence. I was looking for a prod...but the AP16 seems like it may be a better choice as I mainly would use for target. However, I need it to be quiet if I want to use in backyard.

How are your groupings?

The 1701P is more of a pistol than a PROD 'cuz of its shorter tube and barrel.

I build this PROD but it is a carbine:

prod 10.1626723538.jpg

prod 11.1626723589.jpg

prod 7.1626723647.jpg

Does not look too long 'cuz its unshrouded barrel.

It can be made into a gem aesthetically.

The tube (car rim finish) and grip frame (textured) have both been powdercoated.

Frankly, I don't joke around when I build guns: PB or AG.

There are no scratches nor scuffs on this one like the rest of my builds, so to speak.