Benjamin marauder or condor ss?

They are both fun to shoot! I bought a 22 Marauder in October 2015 and a Talon SS in November 2015. Impressions: Marauder has a much better trigger and more natural shooting position. I like the magazine rather than loading each shot, Also you have to release the Talon safety before each shot - that can be modified but it voids the warranty. Your scope has to be mounted very high on the Talon to get a good cheek weld so make sure your scope has a lot of adjustment room. My Marauder is as accurate as the talon from 25 - 50 yards and is easier to shoot. Easy to find the balance point on the Marauder, the Talon is very rear heavy. The Talon has a higher shot count because it has a larger air reservoir. I plan on keeping them both but I find myself shooting the Marauder more.

I own a synthetic Maruder and an older Talon SS. 
I switched the TalonSS to CO2 for very quiet backyard plinking and removing English Sparrows and starlings from the feeder. It has been years since I used it with compressed air. As I remember it did not provide many shots per fill and pumping up that large tank was a real workout.
the 25 Marauder is a really great bang for the buck. It has a better trigger than the Talon, uses an eight shot magazine, a better trigger, is not influenced by the shooter,s hold, and provides ca two inch groups at 100 yards with the JSB. 25 gr pellets. The only minus is 16 shots from a fill.
I no longer pump my PCP,s since I purchased a CF tank. However, I do not believe that the Talon system is as efficient in using air as some of my other guns including the Marauder. I wish I filed the actual shot string data from my Talon on air.

Tn_airgunner depending on the type of hunting you are going to be doing I would think the Mrod would be better with the ability to take quick follow-up shots. That being said if you don't need the quick follow up shot the TalonSS will give you much more shots per fill. I presently fill my TalonSS to 2650 psi and get 40 shots per fill within 20 fps. If I go to a spread of 40 fps for shots I can get 60 shots per fill. If you are shooting at closer distances say under 40 yards a 40 fps spread probably won't make much of a difference in accuracy depending on the size of your kill zone. In the end as said both rifle can be very accurate and are built well and made in the USA. I have as a side note have thought about getting a regulator for my Talon from Altaros. With that regulator he is getting an average of 900 fps with the JSB 18's and about 100 shots per fill. That is partly because you can fill the tank to a full 3000 plus psi and not having to worry about over coming the pressure on the valve. Look at this shot chart he claims to get. Bill Oh this is for the .22 caliber by the way which is what I have.
http://www.altaros.cz/en/gunpower/17-regulator-gunpower-airforce-condor#/|demoTab5 

I will say from experience that a condor with a regulator is very pleasing to shoot. A regulator does add to accuracy and consistency that a stock condor or talon fight to maintain on a long string. The regulated condor was not my personal gun but belonged to a buddy of mine. That being said, I believe you can also regulate the disco and marauders. I would believe that the regulator on either setup would produce similar results.