• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin marauder forum help

Hello Armada guys, Marauders too. I have an Armada .22 , but honestly, not much Benjamin important stuff left on it. New L/W 22 inch long barrel, Different adjustable stock, different springs in valve, hammer and trigger. Huma regulated at 1950 psi, and more new parts on the way. New light hammer, dual spring, and balanced valve. Can't wait to work on it some more. 

Hit me up with your questions, maybe I can help ??

I still have two Gen I (The #2 son got the .22) Marauder.

.177 & .22

I don’t know much about Gen 2..

I shot this one 80 times this am getting ready for FT in the tomorrow…(27):

350DEC9B-ADF6-4AA8-9BE1-1A5291B2671B.1648316660.jpeg

Just got home from BR silhouette match. Shot 39 \ 60 . first relay was bad=9. 2& 3 relay 15 \ 20 = total 39 \ 60. Shooting off bipob, no rear support, ( butt in shoulder ). 70 yards bad because not accurate dope past 60. Can't shoot 70 yrs at home...... yet. 

It is fun to compete with the Rodney Dangerfield of air rifles. That's just became my rifles name.... "Rodney "

In my experience shooting beyond 75 is dicy with a pellet, any wind affects them so much. My Mrod does not like slugs. The Mrod I have has an awesome trigger. With the right barrell I think it would be competitive. the unchoked barrell I ordered was butchered by my local gunsmith. So I need to get another barrell. I had an Alpha from Russia, not available at this time to me. I hear Lothar Walther barrels are picky. So I am on hold.

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: Kensanto