• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder Deal on Amazon

NMshooter
"likkitysplyt"That's a pretty good price for sure ... I'd grab one but I have a .22 and .25 as it is ... along with an Impact and Wildcat.
But still a very good price!!!!!
LOL- this is an addictive hobby! 

​You can say that again ... a Wildcat, Impact, Omega Super Charger, Omega 75 cu ft tank and about 30,000 pellets in one year ... my wife says I need to check into rehan somewhere.

If you order from Crossman.com and use AGNation as your coupon, the 25 caliber is $427.49 wood or synthetic stock plus $22.30 for ground shipping. This is less than Amazon’s price.

Yeah I know but I already have $100 in Amazon gift cards and I'll also get some points off on my Amazon Visa so right now I have to stick with Amazon. I'll probably order up my .25 cal in April when I can still get it shipped down here to me in Florida before I head north. I don't care about what stock comes with the .25, as I'm planning on ordering a custom stock from Boyd's. Those blue stocks look awesome. So I'm looking to buy the cheapest Marauder in the 25 cal model, that I can find.