• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin marauder .25 synthetic

Bill ( cannot remember his last name) shot up a lap top at 100 yards on YouTube and his first three shots were inch and a half to two at most Good shooters are getting in that 3/4 range at 50.. I have been shooting off a shaky table and badly need glasses. And I have had windy days. But in a clip of 8, five are in the inch range--I am not talking about the others. But with a steadier table and a trip to the optometrist, I can improve. That is for a rookie who has not shot a rifle since the seventies.

Did shoot some 8 oz Coke aluminum bottles at 60 or more. They are smaller than a can. Hit 5 of six, with a bad Benjamin flyer missing one by about five inches to the left. I mean it just took the hell off. Noticed it helped because they contrast with the background

No, the gen2 guns are not better. The changes from 1 to 2 were small. Gen1's seem to have had a slightly better trigger and the valves lent themselves to modding more so than the gen2. However, same barrel and basically it is still the same gun. I have owned all 3 calibers in both Gen 1 and 2 and only prefer the Gen 2 because I like the synthetic stocks and that's about it.