• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Benjamin Marauder .22 Synthetic Stock & Hawke Vantage Scope: Reduced Price; Reduced again

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
[Sold, Pending Funds]. For sale is a .22 Benjamin Marauder with the synthetic stock. It is in very good condition and has no blemishes to speak of as far as I can see. I am the original owner and purchased the gun in March, 2021. It has about 1500 pellets through it and has seen light use in my basement or backyard. It has been handed with care, as all my other guns have. It has never leaked or given me any problem of any kind. It was my first pellet rifle! Nothing has been changed from the factory settings.

With it comes a Hawke Vantage 3-12x44 AO scope with rings. If the box is wanted, we can talk about this.

I have had good success and decent accuracy out to 30 or so yards with both Crosman 14.3 grain and the H&N Barracuda 21.4 grain pellets. (I really did not know about JSB, and so on; perhaps other pellets may have worked even better, but I never tried.) The Barracuda's have taken pests up to big groundhogs.

The gun comes with four magazines, and the factory one is perfect. The other three were bought from PA, and two have issues (one is still in the package); it is likely a tinkerer could solve the problem that many have had with Marauder mags. I tried and failed (see my post on this).

The pictures were taken during the summer or fall, but nothing has changed. If someone is serious, I will be happy to send new pics.

The new price is $365.00 (from $450.00) shipped for the gun, scope, mags, and rings, CONUS only. The Marauder will ship in the Factory Box.

Payment may be made by PayPal F&F, or please pay the fees; Cashier's Check; Personal Check (and shipping will wait for funds to clear), and I think I know how to do Venmo.

Thank you for looking. S7

[February 28 Edit: A member asked me to shoot a group the other day, and I did. The accuracy was very good and I only did two groups. I have enclosed pictures at the bottom. The first picture is 4 shots (mag ran out) at 78 feet (or so) with the Crosman 14.3 grains and the second is 5 shots at 78 feet with the JSB 18.13 grains. I shot from inside my basement to roughly the further distance I can with a safe backstop. The first group is about 1/4 inch and a bit more for the second one, which I measured wrongly with the calipers in the picture; the group was a bit larger center to center. I want to say I know the gun can get better groups with (1) a more stable setup and (2) a lightened trigger. A better shooter wouldn't hurt, either. I was encouraged by these groups, and pressure was at 2600 psi to begin, which is a nice starting place for accuracy for this gun. I am more confident about recommending the gun's accuracy than I was. (Please forgive the rather sloppy last two pictures; I did things in haste.)]

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg