• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Benjamin Marauder .22 LW Barrel & Hawke Scope: Reduced

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
For sale is a very-good condition .22 Benjamin Marauder with the Lothar Walther barrel and 3 magazines. I tried to take the best pictures I could. I am not the original owner but purchased it about six months ago. I have shot it once or twice, but got it out today for this sale and it was fine. The gun has a very slow leak that came with it, say about 1000 psi in two or three months. (I am not handy--read my posts--or I would have resealed it; If I kept it, I would figure this out and reseal it.) I suspect the original (?) owner raised the power a bit more than the factory tune as I compare the shot count to my other Marauder.

The person who sold me the gun told me it shot half-inch groups at 50 meters, and that it was the most accurate Marauder (or gun?) he ever owned. I have not verified this, but today (February 16), and because of this ad, I shot a four-shot (I intended to do five, but the mag ran out and I did not want to spoil the group coming back and repositioning myself) group with JSB 18.13 grains at 100 feet in gusting wind that came to about 1/4 inch or so. I have included a picture of the group below. There are two or three minor blemishes on the gun, so please see photos. [This section was edited today, February 16, and I deleted older material about the gun's accuracy.]

The Marauder comes with a Hawke 6.5-20x44 Sidewinder, which I purchased from Ebay in "new" condition from Optics Planet. The scope is flawless and only recently mounted on the BM. The controls are very smooth, it is illuminated, and the parallax is very good at ten yards and even less. I used Accushot 30mm High Rings (medium will work) with the protective synthetic tape so there are not likely ring marks on the scope. It comes with all the factory trimmings, but there is no sunshade, and I am not sure if this model ever had a factory one.

There are lots of pictures.

The price is $550.00 $475.00 shipped for the Gun, Scope, and Rings, CONUS only. If you want the Hawke box too, we can talk.
This is a nice combination.

Payment may be made by PayPal F&F, or please pay the fees; Cashier's Check; Personal Check (and shipping will wait for funds to clear), and I think I know how to do Venmo.

Thanks for looking. S7

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg