• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder .22 cal semi-auto

I have one. I had to polish the barrel and work on the crown to get the accuracy where I wanted it, but it's doing pretty good now. It's still not near as accurate as my .22 Marauder, but it's doing much better than any of the previous semi-autos I have owned. It definitely needs a larger magazine though, 10 shots can go pretty quick. Here's 2 5 shot groups at 37 yards.

SAM After.1613590713.jpg

I have one. I had to polish the barrel and work on the crown to get the accuracy where I wanted it, but it's doing pretty good now. It's still not near as accurate as my .22 Marauder, but it's doing much better than any of the previous semi-autos I have owned. It definitely needs a larger magazine though, 10 shots can go pretty quick. Here's 2 5 shot groups at 37 yards.

SAM After.1613590713.jpg

That’s actually pretty good. It’s just the nature of any kind of semi automatic not to be as accurate and you have to expect that.

The SAM I have is pretty good as far as extreme FPS spread goes. I find keeping everything oiled is the key to consistency there. I have not gotten a chance to find which pellets it likes or stretch out the yardages for accuracy. I did clean and polish the bore, as well as put an o-ring into the barrel band to keep the floating barrel from flexing and both seems to have helped.