• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder.177 synthetic for FT ??

I am no expert, just reading up on FT at the moment but I don't see why you couldn't use one for the 20 ft lb and under hunter division. I am looking at the 2018 rules, I don't know if those are the latest. But I think it would work fine. You need a scope that is or can be set at 16X or under and a gun under 20 ft lbs. There are other rules but nothing I can think of that would disqualify a Marauder. I'm assuming in my response you are in the U. S. Rules are different in other countries - like you might be limited to 12 ft. lbs. Don't know if a 177 Marauder can be tuned that low but it probably can.

Reactions: mh
I bought one off Craigslist last year that was beat up. I put in a huma and tuned it for 12fpe.

The stock was snapped so I went with a Boyd’s, the adjustable version not the thumb hole. The thumb hole cheek is much too low.

For the barrel I went with a stock crosman and worked it over.

Trigger got de-lawyered, and a softer spring and polished.

The rifle is not as pretty as my nicer euro field target rifle but after putting in some work it is every bit as accurate. Plus parts are literally a phone call away for little money.