I've been eyeballing a Tormenta (Myth in the UK) for quite some time. Canada Shooting Supply carries them and the RP: https://canadashootingsupply.ca/?count=36&paged=&post_type=product&s=reximex The Tormenta uses a fill probe adapter - it will be interesting to see if that gets changed to a standard Foster in the Ecko. Also note the Ecko/Tormenta doesn't have a shroud, so will be pretty loud. The Tormenta is apparently threaded 1/2-20, however.

More Turkish guns.... Not that that's a bad thing. But the typical lottery involved is less than exciting. Hatsan is definitely not associated with kral or any other company. The quality of their products is of its own class. One far below anything I've personally seen. Save for maybe some extremely cheap Chinese springers

I don’t think Krals, in the last 2 -3 years, has been a barrel lottery company. I think that’s outdated info

My Krals are pretty great

I thought I was done buying Benjamin guns but now I see they are coming out with the Kyro. Well dang it if they aren’t going to get me to buy another one and get some more of my money.
Always kind of liked the looks of those Reximex RP pistols. I’m actually glad to see it’s coming to the USA finally. I really hope they are good.

View attachment 332169
Any update on when these might be out?

It’s definitely a Reximex RP/Mito S rebrand, I had one of the first in the UK 2 years ago

IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg

IMG_2658.jpeg