Benjamin Benjamin Kratos single load trays?

I have a Cayden.... and IF your Kratos receiver is designed the same... the drop-in style "can" allow the pellet to slide rearward - into the action and jam things up IF you happen to raise the forend of the rifle before levering the ammo into the breech. Can only speculate on the swing-out model ...? but if there is no tension on the pellet, the same jamming could occur from raising the forend.
I used a single load tray made for a Kral rifle and re-fitted (filed it thinner) to fit the Cayden... it works - just need to be cautious when loading, not to allow pellet to slide rearward into the probe mechanism area. Hope this helps. (y)

Reactions: brokeasajoke
I have a Cayden.... and IF your Kratos receiver is designed the same... the drop-in style "can" allow the pellet to slide rearward - into the action and jam things up IF you happen to raise the forend of the rifle before levering the ammo into the breech. Can only speculate on the swing-out model ...? but if there is no tension on the pellet, the same jamming could occur from raising the forend.
I used a single load tray made for a Kral rifle and re-fitted (filed it thinner) to fit the Cayden... it works - just need to be cautious when loading, not to allow pellet to slide rearward into the probe mechanism area. Hope this helps. (y)
Thanks for that info. I'm probably going to order a barrel support band and a tray at the same time.