Benjamin Kratos regulator?

Adding a reg shouldn't be an issue at all. Getting the results you want is different. The hammer is lighter than the Kral Jumbo/Pro500 so that helps. The valve return spring is also heavier resulting in better regged results. In 25 the hammer is likely fine but a little lighter wouldn't hurt. down side is the transfer port. Hammer mod and spring swap would be easy but the rear barrel retaining screw is also the transfer port drill hole. The Kratos uses a 5mm retaining screw vs Kral at 6mm. F This means to go over the factory size of roughly 5/32" you'll have to drill and re-tap the breech for a 6mm screw while opening the transfer port. I recommend going 13/64th" but that also requires a new larger power adjuster. At 3/16" which is about max on the factory power adjuster 50fpe is possible but will require a higher pressure regulator setting. I put a Huma bottle reg on a jumbo to test and was able to get 60fpe from the plenum space provided. Steve at AVS got similar power from the altros on his Jumbo. Personally just tunning the hammer, springs and porting should yield 50 shots at 50fpe all within 20-30fps ES max and not deal with a reg install or the gap and aesthetic loss from adding one. 

Vetmx and hammer, thanks. Great conversation with Vetmx about the idea of regulating. I have decided against the reg for several reasons. By the way, the bottle uses a adaptor to the block. It has a 1/4" wide round collar with 2 flats opposed for a wrench. I mounted the open end wrench in a vise, and used the old rope wrench to turn the bottle. Ez Pezee. 500cc carbon fiber air cylinder installed. Cheers. Oh. And taking the bottle off the gun was easy also. Too tight to twist on it. Don't vise the receiver and twist on the bottle , its on TIGHT. Instead, lay the action flat and put the wrench on the collar at a 45° angle. Hold the receiver flat with the palm and strike the wrench with a small hammer. It will break free and then can be hand turned. 

For some rifles not having a regulator is a plus.

I have an Evanix Windy City 25 Cal with an FX smooth twist barrell that is very, very accurate and that just moving the spring of the hammer I can make it shoot with enough power to harvest a javalina (i have done it already) to just 810 fps with the JSB´s 25.4 grain for dove hunting.

And you do not need anything else but 5 minutes, an allen wrench and your swiss knife. That´s a valuable advantage!!!