Benjamin kratos accuracy

Just got my kratos today and I have shot about 100 pellets through it. I have tried 3 different scopes and cleaned the barrel and have also tried tons of brands of pellets through it. I can’t get it to hold a group for sh*t! 
I have tried all the power adjustments and could find any consistent groups. Someone please help!? I have been shooting for years and I know I’m a pretty good shot. This has got me rattled 

What kind of rest are you shooting from? What distance? What kind of wind are you shooting through? What are your expectations?

AIRguns are a lot different than powder burners. It takes a while to make the adjustments. Lockup time is significant vs. a 6.5 Creed more. The pellet is only moving 800-900 feet per seconds vs. 3000+ fps.

What brand and size of pellets are you shooting?? There are some guns that are very picky about their food. Slugs are not a guarantee, and often times are even harder to get to shoot well than pellets.

I bought a Cayden around two-three weeks ago and could not get it to zero. The problem I had was running out of elevation. I tried 3 different sets of rings and two different scopes. What made it a bit more difficult is that due to the height of the magazine I was kinda locked into using high rings. I even shimmed one set.....which I do NOT like to do, and still could not get it zeroed. I finally got tired of fooling with it and called PA where I bought it and sent it back. Rather than a refund I asked that they send me a replacement. Because I really like the feel and looks of the rifle. When the new one arrives I'll try again. I have my fingers crossed it all works out just fine and I end up with a nice accurate rifle. Any problems with the second one and I'll send it back and ask for a refund. I know others have the Cayden and have no issues and love it..........hopefully I will be in those ranks soon.

If you can't get your Kratos zeroed and you know that you have ruled out error on your part........send it back!! I have heard that the Kratos is a very accurate rifle. 

I have been shooting for 15 years of the 21 I have been alive. I have used JSBs H&N and many others. I would like to think I am a very accurate shooter and I have never had a problem zeroing a scope. This is just nuts, it’s all over the place and I have shot from a lead sled, sand bags, a backpack and everything in between. Just doesn’t hold a group. I bought it from airguns of Arizona and they said they checked it out before sending it. The distance I am trying to achieve is 50 yards within a quarter group and I have done this with cheaper airguns 

I am curious what distances? Caliber?

At 50 yards and under mine (.22) is superb. I can't really speak for beyond that, as my location is limiting thus far. I hope you get it worked out. When dialed in they are very fun.

EDIT, sorry your most recent post was not up when I started typing,

@ 50yards, I can attest that it should be very accurate. I have been shooting mostly Crosman WalMart done pellets. (and I've yet to even clean my barrel! I know, bad air rifle owner!)

Are you using a suppresor? Is the barrel loose?

I have been shooting for 15 years of the 21 I have been alive. I have used JSBs H&N and many others. I would like to think I am a very accurate shooter and I have never had a problem zeroing a scope. This is just nuts, it’s all over the place and I have shot from a lead sled, sand bags, a backpack and everything in between. Just doesn’t hold a group. I bought it from airguns of Arizona and they said they checked it out before sending it. The distance I am trying to achieve is 50 yards within a quarter group and I have done this with cheaper airguns.

I don't understand how people have trouble zeroing a scope. Tired rooster, you ran out of elevation?? What distance were you shooting at?? 

10 yards is too short to get the Point of Aim to meet the Point of Impact. Most guns shooting at 800-900 fps will apex zero around 30-40 yards with medium and high rings. There are many videos on the utube that will make it easier to understand.

Don't shim the tube.

Hunter - check your velocity with a chronograph. You may have a bad breach o'ring. Your velocity should be very stable. Make sure your shroud is tight. Make sure your scope is snug. A loose scope ring can play hell with consistency. Make sure your stock is snug on the action.

Also, have another shooter take a turn at the gun. I like to see if other people have the same issues when I am struggling. 

My last option would be to send the gun back. A bad gun from the factory does happen once in a great while, but not often.

Good luck

You should be seeing outstanding groups at 50 yds if you are using the JSB’s and they are not all dented up. JSB 18s at a little less than full power is where my Kratos does the best.
Send it back and get your replacement if you are sure the problem is the rifle. 
What are the group sizes and what is the weather you are shooting in? What is the PSI range you are shooting at?

No wind whatsoever, and it won even hold a 5 inch group. I have cleaned the barrel with my patch worm kit, I have made sure the scope was level, I have tried 3 scopes and everything has failed. I’m am 100% sure it is the rifle. Does it need a break in time like for say 200 pellets or so ? I have only shot 100 through it, there or about. 

I don't understand how people have trouble zeroing a scope. Tired rooster, you ran out of elevation?? What distance were you shooting at?? 

10 yards is too short to get the Point of Aim to meet the Point of Impact. Most guns shooting at 800-900 fps will apex zero around 30-40 yards with medium and high rings. There are many videos on the utube that will make it easier to understand.

Don't shim the tube.

Jim, I was shooting right at 30 yards as a matter of fact and point of impact was darn near a foot and a half low! I walked the elevation up till I ran out and was probably every bit of eight to ten inches low still. Thats not copasetic. Now this was a rather long process of shooting at different distances and trying different things. I'm just condensing it and leaving a lot out for brevity. As far as shimming the scope....I don't ever do that because I understand what it can do to the scope. Plus it's just a jerry rig to cover a real problem...which I had...but I had a reason to try it in this instance. And I had a real problem. Three different sets of rings and two totally different scopes and not only did I have this issue with elevation, it didn't group well either. A real freakin head scratcher is what I had. It's a new rifle and you know ya just reach a point where you don't even care to figure it out.....does't matter as to the why? Give me one that performs properly. Which I am very confident the next one will. I have never experienced trouble like this zeroing a scope and I know that this issue is an anomaly as many express how well their Cayden shoots...I'm very much looking forward to my new one arriving.