• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Kratoes

CF bottles are available from Ebay and TalonTunes. I have both, the ebay tank , while usable will lightly touch the shroud, the Talontunes tank will not. The reason for this is that while both tanks are .5L the ebay tank is rated to fill at 4500 psi, where as the TalonTunes bottle is rated at 3600 psi and is both lighter in weight and slightly smaller in diameter than the ebay bottle, at least mine is. Some sanding of the stocks bottle channel is needed.

I only shoot my 25 caliber Kratos at ten yards and regulate it to 1000 psi which gives me around 250 plus shoots @ 550 FPS with JSB Kings. I use a Altaros regulator to do this, having said that, if shooting full power you don’t need a regulator.

Probably more information than you needed but hope this helps you.

Regards,

Roachcreek

Tronic,

No, I did not, it was as you say plug and play.

I did reset the regulator to the maximum low pressure setting, and ended up with the 550 FPS/kings tune with the adjustable power knob wide open. I thought I may have to shorten the hammer spring in case I had hammer bounce, but the hammer did not bounce. The regulator also solved the tank ping.

with my rifle, Kings were not stable under 500 FPS, so when the lowest setting gave me 550 fps, no ping no burping, I was satisfied.

Regards,

Roachcreek

I have been looking at the Kratos and have a question. Shooter 1721 was able to get very good groups with the .22. Other reviews show less accuracy with the .25. I am wondering if this is true or maybe the guy can't shoot groups well. Also does the .25 use the same valve and power settings as the .22? I wanted a .25 but now I am wondering. Thanks 

I am also new to the PCP world. I have been looking real hard at the Benjamin Kratos. I haven't decided on the .22 cal or the .25 cal but I did have some questions on putting a regulator on it. 

( I use a Altaros regulator to do this, having said that, if shooting full power you don’t need a regulator )

So if you wanted to shoot full power can you put a high power regulator on it and can you still dial it down with your adjustment knob on the gun ?