Benjamin Gunnar

This all comes down to you implying that anything that comes from Turky has no quality & no value. Have you ever heard of WEATHERBY RIFLES? They are among the top names in the firearm industry. Where Do you think they outsource the manufactuting of some of their guns? Turkey!!! Not many firearm company's, set their standards as high as they do. Two shotguns made for Weatherby, Inc. American Gun Manufacturer are in this review. 7 of the Best Turkish-Made Shotguns | Outdoor Life

Now lets look @ the fact that velocity-outdoor accomplished something no other has. They produced a "RELIABLE" semi-auto pcp, their first try. FX tried 2 times, both failed @ $1595.00 price tag, they should not have... I will allways support the home team!!! I find humor in people that do "NOT" understand business, manufacturing, or how patents work' and act as if they do. 

I talk down Kral ? really ? ........just on the other thread I was praising them and was saying that is the brand I'm going with next :) :) Hahaha

Also I said, why would the Turkish company would need Crosman engeneers to look over their product when they already make a better overall product. :) :) 

The Marauder semi if a flop just like the Rouge was,..well maybe not that bad :) :)

underpowered, unreliable that gun is going nowhere, AEA is smoking Crosman in the affordable Semi market.

VetmxThis all comes down to you implying that anything that comes from Turky has no quality & no value. Have you ever heard of WEATHERBY RIFLES? They are among the top names in the firearm industry. Where Do you think they outsource the manufactuting of some of their guns? Turkey!!! Not many firearm company's, set their standards as high as they do. Two shotguns made for Weatherby, Inc. American Gun Manufacturer are in this review. 7 of the Best Turkish-Made Shotguns | Outdoor Life

Now lets look @ the fact that velocity-outdoor accomplished something no other has. They produced a "RELIABLE" semi-auto pcp, their first try. FX tried 2 times, both failed @ $1595.00 price tag, they should not have… I will allways support the home team!!! I find humor in people that do "NOT" understand business, manufacturing, or how patents work' and act as if they do. 

VetmxThis all comes down to you implying that anything that comes from Turky has no quality & no value. Have you ever heard of WEATHERBY RIFLES? They are among the top names in the firearm industry. Where Do you think they outsource the manufactuting of some of their guns? Turkey!!! Not many firearm company's, set their standards as high as they do. Two shotguns made for Weatherby, Inc. American Gun Manufacturer are in this review. 7 of the Best Turkish-Made Shotguns | Outdoor Life

Now lets look @ the fact that velocity-outdoor accomplished something no other has. They produced a "RELIABLE" semi-auto pcp, their first try. FX tried 2 times, both failed @ $1595.00 price tag, they should not have… I will allways support the home team!!! I find humor in people that do "NOT" understand business, manufacturing, or how patents work' and act as if they do. 

6600, every time you open your mouth, you put your foot in it! You can have your communist made, made in china AEA! I never go out of my way to purchase anything made in that country... All of your other false claims I will ignore! The way that you act, it seems that you are just an out of controll teen. We are done here.

Hahaha this guy getting all political now,...just so you know I never had an AEA or any chinese guns for that matter

False claims ? ok tell me what is false;

The Benjamin Rouge was probably the biggest flop in Airguns

The Marauder Semi is an underpowered, often unreliable gun and AEA if smoking Benjamin in the Semi department.

Kral don't need Crosman engeneers to go over their guns because they already make better guns then crosman ( That is why crosman sells them under the re-branded name)

Waiting to hear where the false claims are,...and I wish I was a teen :) :) 

Sorry everyone, for the repeat post to, MR ANTI MADE IN TURKY & MADE IN USA, Vetmx. The website was glitchy.

You’re the one that’s glitchy. I’m not anti Turkish or USA. Your brain took me saying that I am skeptical about a $1,000 Turkish Benjamin and turned me into a hater of everything you hold dear. I love my Prod, bottled 2240 and my Kral. But I also know where they sit quality wise in the industry. Just because I’m not going to join your cheerleading squad doesn’t mean you have to attack me personally. 

6600, You claim that the marauder SAM is a flop! Do your research before you open your mouth! Every respectable reviewer of airguns, have nothing but posative reviews of these guns, with no problems,FACT!!! Steve @ AEAC, Rick @Sooter1721, Donny @ BAKER AIR to name a few... It is also not under powered! It is capeable of 28-30 fpe @ the cost of shot count, about 30-40 good usable shots. @ the factory setting 22-24 fpe you gain about 20 shots, 50-60. More than enough power to hunt with... The bar that has been set for a 22 pcp, is 30 fpe. This gun is as strong as the fx monsoon. The difference is, this gun is reliable & half the cost.... FACT! .Now grab your nook & blankie, & take yourself a nap.