Benjamin Gunnar listed on PA now.

I wanted the Reximex Throne G2 version with the three barrel option but Crosman has nixed that with the Gunnar in the USA. Must be a way to puchase the original Reximex Throne from overseas.

https://youtu.be/lH-CNYQobJg

Yeah it sucked to hear that Troy Hammer was edged out of the whole reximex thing. The Throne is definitely cool. Maybe it will show up on Krale.shop one day. More than likely it’ll show up re-branded and with a different name. The Reximex pistols looked pretty cool too. 

You made assumptions and so did I. Looks like we were both wrong. I don’t want to get into a pecker contest on who knows more about airguns but I will stand by my original statement. If you think a Turkish airgun is worth a grand, go for it.

And there you are wrong again, not a grand, $1,300 but remember you are saving $300 

But I must say, I think it's a good think to have this gun, it looks something different. The gun specs are interesting.

Thanks for sharing

Yikes, you’re correct. I didn’t notice the $1,299. But I think I understand their strategy. Make it look like $1,300+ plus guns that other manufacturers make then step up to the plate and take a swing. I love new guns and innovations but I think if the gun was a $799 gun they would kill it just like they do with the Kratos and Akela. They are tip toeing on the edge of best bang for your buck. At $800, when you replace the reg with a Huma and add a carbon bottle, you could be sitting pretty if the gun is reliable and accurate.

Look closely at the design and you'll see the height of the trigger and location of the valve and gauge are different than the standard Kral design. Actually much more like the Airmaks Katran. I think you'll find a swinging hammer rather than inline. I'd love to be able to say that with inside knowledge but I didn't know about the Gunnar until the forums saw it at midway a month or so back. It's just observation from the picture. 
benjamin-gunnar-pcp-air-rifle_1609275370 1.1629664073.jpg
airmaks-katran-lb-_1_ 1.1629664073.jpg

Look closely at the design and you'll see the height of the trigger and location of the valve and gauge are different than the standard Kral design. Actually much more like the Airmaks Katran. I think you'll find a swinging hammer rather than inline. I'd love to be able to say that with inside knowledge but I didn't know about the Gunnar until the forums saw it at midway a month or so back. It's just observation from the picture. 
benjamin-gunnar-pcp-air-rifle_1609275370 1.1629664073.jpg
airmaks-katran-lb-_1_ 1.1629664073.jpg

Good eye. Now you even have me, Mr. Skeptical curious about the inner workings of this gun. If they built it well, though I’m not sure about Turkish regulators, it might be a shooter.

I’m with @Vetmx, the spec is meh especially for a Turkey gun. I love good value guns and I rather buy a base Dreamline for the same money. I’ll take a tube over boat anchor aluminum tube anyways. On top of that FX is made in Sweden and proven to be amazing. Good luck crosman, I’m sure they will sell a bunch, how long that would last or the gun would last is another story. 

can someone please order them so we can see how they are? Thanks in advance.