Tuning Benjamin Fortitude Gen2 Trigger

All I did was lightly polish all contact surfaces and added the two adjustment screws (2 screw mod). I didn't have any grease, so I just lightly lubed the contact points with silicon oil. 

Be careful when setting the over travel screw, I have read that it might interfere with the normal operation of the hammer/spring if set too short. I can't remember for sure, but I think I did back mine off a little bit after I first set it because of erratic fps caused by interference with the hammer/spring. So there is still a little more over travel than I would like.

My trigger is OK, not great or good, but definitely usable and I can get used to just about any trigger over time with a lot of practice. (smile)

i wouldnt touch a sear with a dremel .. lightly polish the sear surface on the sear itself and the hammer hook with a small piece of folded up 600 grit and focus on keeping it straight and flat and not rounding the edges very much .. just do alittle to start .. you dont want to go too far .

Thanks

Wording not the greatest here I fixed it. Not the sear that the Dremel is used on. If you are going with a Supersear the slots in the trigger link are required.