• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Ecko PCP Air Rifle BPE25…

Please let me know what you can about the Benjamin Ecko PCP Air Rifle BPE25…

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/benjamin-kyro.1284471/

Benjamin Ecko PCP Air Rifle BPE25.jpg

Reactions: Scotay42
I’m going to buy the Kyro when it’s available, looks like it has a threaded barrel and will be a fun plinker.
Im not so interested in the Ecko. A short little .25 could be cool but I don’t like the rear tank + the reservoir thing it has going on.
OH WAIT!! It has an adjustable trigger shoe!!! WOW!!!! How innovative! A trigger shoe that looks like it was created as an afterthought that can rotate around on a cheap, round post trigger. Ok I’m sold.
Attention Benjamin/Crosman/Velocity: the craftsman series was cool, it brought some very nice wood and the side lever to the Benjamin brand, but the cheaping-out and stepping away from producing rifles with a decent quality trigger like the marauder has, is a mistake. You guys need to slap that thing on everything you sell that’s over $300. A Kratos with a high quality trigger? Yeah. That would be a shooter. A Cayden with that trigger? Nice.
I am on little bit of a rant here but that’s what happens when you try to use the “adjustable trigger shoe” as a selling point.
That’s low effort and you know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy