• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Discovery Air Leak

"Fullquiver"Mine leaked by the gauge and the fill port. I took out both after degassing the gun and used some low strength loctite (Purple) on the threads and them screwed it back together gave the loctite some time to set up (about 12 hours) and boom no more leaks.. I used a little warm soapy water to find the source of the leaks...
Thanks for the useful info. Did you have to take the stock out first to test for leakage? 

"spysir"Windex on the fill port, air gauge , valve retention screws, should show you where the leaks is, no shortage on info on tearing them down on youtube & such. Common hardware store orings will work if running air, do lube them with a touch of silicone grease.

John

Thank you for the help!! I will try y'all's recommendations this weekend and see if it will fix the leakage.

"Stryker100"
"Fullquiver"Mine leaked by the gauge and the fill port. I took out both after degassing the gun and used some low strength loctite (Purple) on the threads and them screwed it back together gave the loctite some time to set up (about 12 hours) and boom no more leaks.. I used a little warm soapy water to find the source of the leaks...
Thanks for the useful info. Did you have to take the stock out first to test for leakage?
Yes I had to to check around the gauge port...

"Fullquiver"
"Stryker100"
Yes I had to to check around the gauge port...
I will have to check the fill port and gauge one at a time. Thanks again man!!