Benjamin cayden or Kratos?

Thanks for the cf shroud link, I hadn’t considered it but will look into it. Mine wears a Tac-65 rimfire silencer that I have a fed tax stamp for and is quieter than a Daisy Red Rider bb gun.

There must be videos on YouTube about doing the trigger but I think you will find on disassembly that it is self explanatory. Why the factory failed to mention that trigger adjustment screws are hidden in there is a mystery. The sear parts are well made and just lift out so you can stone hone and polish the contact points. I also replaced the heavy trigger return spring with a lighter one I think I got from a ball point pen. I just hate a creepy trigger and must say I am very pleased with it’s crisp 1 and 1/4lb let off.

I believe the shot count listed on PA is for the .25 Kratos. I have the Kratos in .25 and it's a pleasure to shoot. Like the others have mentioned, though, if I was carrying it in the woods, I would pick up the Cayden in .22...or the Akela. I have the Akela in .177, and while the ergonomics are a bit strange for me (I'm a bigger guy and have never been a big fan of bullpups), it is an easy gun to carry, and is also a great shooter.

Reactions: JEHolloway