• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin cayden .22 pellets?

I ordered the JSB 18.13 grain, but haven't tried them yet. All the reviews indicated it was a top choice.

...I had a bunch of those and just ordered more...

...they are what I had on had for the AP16 and they shot so well in the Cayden I did not see any reason to experiment with other pellets...

...I did buy some other pellets though... (grin)

...one tin of Crosman 14.3 gr PREMIER PIRANHA's and two tins of the JSB Knock Outs, which I have yet to try...

...I mostly got the Piranhas for the CZ S 200...I tried them in that...they shoot very well in that rifle...

...now I have Buyer's Remorse behind buying the Knock Outs...

51Bh1v-3KQL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

...it is not like I have tested them, but now, after watching all the reviews, I wish I had bought the H&N's...LoL...

'

Crosman Premier Hollowpoints

CPHP’s if you’re lucky and the barrel likes them, and you were smart enough to hoard them when they were $4 something per tin of 500!

the CPHP shoot great 20 to 80 yards!! glad that it likes them!! the JSB 18 15,GR are good too. NSA 17.5 GR.x .2175 DIA slugs are stacking nicely ! PREDATOR POLYMAGS 15.89 GR. 20 to 60 yards good groups, @ 80 yrds, the groups opened up some. I am happy with the results so far, and plan on some heavier grain slugs/ pelllets and will update results.